Sunday, August 15, 2010

Celeb news you wanna hear

There's a lot of crazy things going on in the celebrity world. So, I'm gonna tell you some of them.

As some of you may know, there has been some talk about Selena Gomez leaving her hit TV show, Wizards of Waverly Place...and yes, unfortunately, it is true. Sel has chosen to move on with her other dreams, sadly. We are all going to miss her being Alex Russo. :( I've heard that Disney is even trying to REPLACE her! In my opinion, it will never be the same if another person plays the role of Alex Russo.  Some are thinking one of these four, but I think if Selena is going, the show should be too.
Josie Loren, Dakota Fanning, Aly Michalka, and Alyson Stoner. If I HAD to pick one of these, it would definitely be Alyson Stoner. Sel says she is going to finish the fourth season, and then go. She also says there is going to be a movie to end the show. :(
wenn5459495sg.jpg


So most of you tweens get allowance, right? Well, believe it or not, some celebs get allowance too, like Justin Bieber. According to Tiger Beat Magazine, he gets $50 a day! Now that seems a lot to me, but probably because he's a pop superstar, it seems normal to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment